At CCC we offer many styles of binding for the perfect finish to your document. It is important to ask these 2 questions when deciding on which binding option you choose:
- Wire coils available in black, silver, white, red and blue in a variety of sizes.
- Maximum size A4 long edge or A3 short edge.
- Maximum leaves 200x 80gsm.
- Plastic covers and black card backing also available.
Saddle Stitch (booklet bind):
- Double staple on the spine of a document to make a booklet.
- Suitable for low page count books, brochures and manuals.
- For documents less than 90 pages (depending on paper stock).
- Square edge saddle stitch also available
- Glue binding, used with uncoated pages
- Maximum size of 320 Leaves (80gsm), Ideal for photo books, annual reports and paperbacks.
Section Sewing and Case Binding:
- More durable than PUR and used for high quality hard cover books, thesis’s and look books.
- Foiled and embossed covers available.